To post information on jobs, employment, networking or to publish your ASQ member profile, contact me at 615.419.3858 or email Employment.Placement@ASQ-MiddleTN.org.
When inquiring about these positions make sure and tell 'em you heard about it through Middle TN ASQ!
Quality Engineer: Walker Die Casting
Contact email@example.com PO Box 1189, Lewisburg, TN 37091 931-359-6206
The Quality Engineer is responsible for application of principles and practices of product quality assurance and quality control in support of the Walker Die Casting Quality Management System.
• Primary responsibility for the understanding and satisfaction of product and process requirements for assigned customers and suppliers
• Proficiency in the application of AIAG Core Tools methodologies for Advanced Product Quality Planning, Measurement System Analysis, Production Part Approval Process, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis and Statistical Process Control
• Auditing of products and processes for the purpose of ensuring conformance to requirements
• Development of work and inspection instructions and training of associates in their interpretation and application
• Troubleshooting manufacturing processes to identify and resolve the cause(s) of nonconformities
• Participation in cross-functional teams as a member or leader • Professional representation of the company in internal and external interactions
Education and Work Experience
• Post-secondary degree in Engineering or Sciences from an acceptably accredited institution or equivalent experience and training
• A minimum of 5 years experience in Quality Assurance or Continuous Improvement, preferably in a tier-one automotive manufacturing environment
• American Society for Quality Certification (or the ability to be certified) in Auditing, Engineering, Management or Six Sigma
• Project Management
• Ability to interpret standards and product specifications
• Problem solving
• Communication and influencing
• Team building
• Computing (MS Office, web-based applications, etc)
PO Box 1189, Lewisburg,
TN 37091 931-359-6206